Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Last Holiday Market of 2013

Yesterday, I had the privilege of being a vendor in the SoCalEtsyGuild Mom and Pop up holiday shop up at Crafted at the Port of LA. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it! We left the house at 7am to make the drive up and didn't get home until after 10pm but it was worth every single second! I'm still a wee bit tired from my market marathon this month, but I wanted to pop in tonight and say, "Hello!" and share a few photos I took at Crafted. I hope everyone had a magical Winter Solstice yesterday! I will be back tomorrow with more to say but tonight, I'm going to spend a bit more time basking in the after glow of a holiday market season that ended with this beautiful new venue! Until tomorrow my friends...
~Amy

The warehouse is so spectacular


I love the multi-colored lights on my frame!

The booth all finished!


I love this venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment