Friday, October 5, 2012

rejected is such an ugly term

     If you didn't catch my little comment I added to the previous entry, I didn't get into that craft fair. Technically, I received a "rejection" email. When put that way, it sounds pretty dismal. Admittedly, it never occured to me that I wouldn't get in, that's just not how I live my daily life. I'm a "why not !?!" kind of person, not a "what if?" woman, which made this sting a little, but I have bitched it out, and I should probably apologize to my spouse for using him as the sounding board for all my bitchiness but he took it like a champ and no one was harmed in the process. I have made a full recovery, I'm busy, happy, and not too slowly becoming buried in Holiday requests and custom orders.
    So now, after 3 back to back karate classes, I am tired, hungry and in need of some quiet time and a piece of coconut cream pie. Ok, I don't need the pie. I want it.
  

4 comments:

  1. It's me again. I just made some coffee to go along with that pie. How do you take it? Of course I mean the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like my coffee freshly ground, dark smoky roast and with a nice splash of yummy creamer. I'll leave the door open...

      Delete