Saturday, September 8, 2012

Do Not Adjust Your Monitor!

Due to circumstances completely within my control, I have had my hands quite busy with a big new chapter in my life...On August 17th, my little etsy shop went LIVE in the form of a 10'x10' booth at the local farmer's market artisan and crafter's event. I want to tell you all about it and share a few photos of my first booth EVER, but I need to get to bed so I can be rested and ready to kick some butt in karate tomorrow morning. Make sure you come back tomorrow night as I will be picking up where I left off and posting some fun stuff!

Thank you to everyone who loves and supports me, even when I am fortressed in my little workspace sewing like a woman possessed for months on end! I truly appreciate it!

Peace, love and throwing stars~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Oh how good it is to see you up and about in the cyber world! I myself usually make an appearance once a week. I miss your pizzaz and all your wonderful attributes.
    I will be vacationing on Martha's Vineyard this up coming week. Martha said I could. But I will be on line ,on the lookout, for any activity from you.
    Very glad you're back Amy.

    ReplyDelete