Saturday, October 16, 2010

And so it begins...

    After over a year of all but vanishing from the wilds of the blogosphere, I have decided to rejoin the blogging community. Oh who am I kidding? Truth is, I opened myself a little shop here on the Internet and quite frankly, I have a lot to say and decided to do something with all those words throwing elbows in the mosh pit of my mind.
    So, before we go any further with this social intercourse, let me introduce myself. I'm Amy, and I'm a Giggling Ninja.
   

2 comments:

  1. yay! i tend to dip in & out of the blogsphere, but it's great to see you back

    many congratulations on the etsy shop, i'll go take a looksie, hope you've got my size + i've got people to buy for as yuletide approaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I can finally call you Amy but I think I will call you Magnificent because, well, you are! I am so glad to see (so to speak) you around again. You're just what the doctor ordered along with these water pills I have to take...excuse me a minute.......................
    ..................................................sorry about that. Oh wait. the toilet is still running.............................I should fix that.
    Great to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete